Welcome to MovieandPop.com!
FAQFAQ      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

Harry Potter 5

 
   Movie Forums (Home) -> Australian Movies RSS
Next:  Buying a new video camera  
Author Message
The one and only Andy

External


Since: Sep 09, 2007
Posts: 3



(Msg. 1) Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:03 am
Post subject: Harry Potter 5
Archived from groups: aus>films, others (more info?)

I kept on falling asleep in it.

Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?

 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Thunnus

External


Since: Jan 20, 2007
Posts: 2



(Msg. 2) Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:37 pm
Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 5 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

The one and only Andy <pandoraandypandy.TakeThisOut@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:1189343020.851339.16910@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> I kept on falling asleep in it.
>
> Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?
>

Ah the French verson of Voldemort

Le Idiot

 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Highlandish

External


Since: Jul 31, 2007
Posts: 20



(Msg. 3) Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:17 pm
Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 5 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Quoth The Raven; The one and only Andy <pandoraandypandy.RemoveThis@hotmail.com>
in <1189343020.851339.16910.RemoveThis@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>
>I kept on falling asleep in it.
>
> Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?

yeah he was, Bilbo Baggins got him good

--
the "Tiny URL" opens my mailto address

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?
 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Highlandish

External


Since: Jul 31, 2007
Posts: 20



(Msg. 4) Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:26 pm
Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 5 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Quoth The Raven; Highlandish <http://tinyurl.com/323ex4> in
<46e3f33e$0$68513$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net>
> Quoth The Raven; The one and only Andy <pandoraandypandy.TakeThisOut@hotmail.com>
> in <1189343020.851339.16910.TakeThisOut@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>
>>I kept on falling asleep in it.
>>
>> Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?
>
> yeah he was, Bilbo Baggins got him good

Frodo then made Voldemare squeel like a piggy

--
the "Tiny URL" opens my mailto address

"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must." - Edward George
Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873)
 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Deevo

External


Since: Sep 01, 2003
Posts: 17



(Msg. 5) Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 5 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"Highlandish" <http://tinyurl.com/323ex4> wrote in message
news:46e4806e$0$21674$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net...
> Quoth The Raven; Highlandish <http://tinyurl.com/323ex4> in
> <46e3f33e$0$68513$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net>
>> Quoth The Raven; The one and only Andy <pandoraandypandy.TakeThisOut@hotmail.com>
>> in <1189343020.851339.16910.TakeThisOut@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>
>>>I kept on falling asleep in it.
>>>
>>> Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?
>>
>> yeah he was, Bilbo Baggins got him good
>
> Frodo then made Voldemare squeel like a piggy

Was that before or after Mnementh flew Ramoth then?
--
Deevo
Geraldton Western Australia
http://members.westnet.com.au/mckenzie/index.htm
 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Highlandish

External


Since: Jul 31, 2007
Posts: 20



(Msg. 6) Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:08 pm
Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 5 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Quoth The Raven; Deevo <mckenzie DeleteThis @NOSPAMmidwest.com.au> in
<13eaaqpdtunkbc2 DeleteThis @corp.supernews.com>
> "Highlandish" <http://tinyurl.com/323ex4> wrote in message
> news:46e4806e$0$21674$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net...
>> Quoth The Raven; Highlandish <http://tinyurl.com/323ex4> in
>> <46e3f33e$0$68513$c30e37c6@pit-reader.telstra.net>
>>> Quoth The Raven; The one and only Andy
>>> <pandoraandypandy DeleteThis @hotmail.com> in
>>> <1189343020.851339.16910 DeleteThis @50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>
>>>>I kept on falling asleep in it.
>>>>
>>>> Was Voldemare dispatched and by whom?
>>>
>>> yeah he was, Bilbo Baggins got him good
>>
>> Frodo then made Voldemare squeel like a piggy
>
> Was that before or after Mnementh flew Ramoth then?

F'lar and Lessa got it on so good that day. personally i was always a fan of
the white dragon Ruth

--
the "Tiny URL" opens my mailto address

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance
 >> Stay informed about: Harry Potter 5 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
Harry Potter 3 - Nice to see the early reviews are pretty favourable for Harry Potter 3. Would have been a shame to ruin the best book (although four did grow on me more and more after I read it). The change of director probably a master stroke given the pretty..

Harry potter - I have to admit this years one looks really good

Harry Potter 4 - c'mom What muggle male does not have a secret desire to get in line and use their magic wand on Hermione? AS if she is pure.

Harry Potter thoughts - Spoilers ahead Oh what a difference a director makes, its almost enough to make one fire up the rusty old auteur theory again. Almost every single facet of the films has been improved by the addition of Cuaron, from the direction through the..

Harry Potter - spoilers! - Saw the latest HP film, having seen the first - found it dragged a bit; lot of time waiting for something to *really* happen. My only real interest was in the backward time-travel segment: this had a novel twist, in that the two who went back in time..
   Movie Forums (Home) -> Australian Movies All times are: Pacific Time (US & Canada) (change)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]